Description: On the WHY INFLUENCE podcast, you’ll hear me interview influencers about their ‘Why’. During each episode, our guests share their journey of how they gained their influence, why they chose to influence, why they choose to continue influencing, what it’s like to be an influencer, and valuable tips/tricks anyone can use to gain more influence.
What We Liked
The intro was nice and short, and brought us into the show.
I loved the recap.
You did a great job of asking the questions and getting out of the way.
The website has great branding and easy to navigate.
When did you realize you were an influencer – great question
Great social proof with photos of JLD & Pat Flynn
What Needs Polished
Give people a reason to sign up for your newsletter
Some of your questions were good questions but can be polished.
Focus your call to action
Avoid group speak
Have music at the end be under your voice instead of on its own.
Check out Why Influence
Watch Podcast Review Show – Why Influene from podcastcoachdave on www.twitch.tv
The post Why Influence appeared first on Podcast Review Show – Get Your Podcast Reviewed.
A podcast that explores the beauty and connectedness of musical cultures from every part of the globe. We bring you interviews with world-renowned musicians from every part of the globe, as well as our own explorations of musical styles, instruments, and artists. If you believe, like us, that open ears = open minds, then come with us into broader horizons!
What We Liked About the Episode
- Great storytelling. Feels like you are telling rather than reading. The format of storytelling mixed with interviews makes for a great pace.
- Great teasing of future episodes.
- Great mentions of the website without being a giant plugging machine
- Loved the passion, especially the “Aw C’ mon!”
- Website makes it easy to subscribe
What Might Need Some Work
- The introduction needs a little more information to explain what the SHOW is about (and maybe just a tab more about what was going to happen in the interview)
- The volume levels of some of the clips were low, and others were very high. While this didn’t require the audience to grab the volume knob (Except for the very first bit of music) you want to keep an eye on it.
- As the goal is to get more people to support the foundation, add a button for the foundation on the website.
Check Out the World Music Foundation Podcast
The website is wmfpodcast.org. Available in Apple Podcasts and Google Podcasts
Work With Us
Find Dave at www.schoolofpodcasting.com
Find Erik at www.podcasttalentcoach.com
Get Reviewed and Get Two Consultants to Critique Your Show, as well as added exposure of being on the show and YouTube.
ORDER YOUR REVIEW TODAY
The post World Music Foundation Podcast appeared first on Podcast Review Show – Get Your Podcast Reviewed.